One of a kind Swiss topaz earrings, with marquise cut Zambian emeralds.
18k solid gold, hallmarked by The London Assay Office.
- natural topaz, 25.35ct
- Zambian emeralds, minor oil
View full product details
18k solid gold earrings.
One of a kind.
- Rhodolite garnets, 2.25ct/pc
- Diamond, grey, rosecut, 4mm (0.3ct)
- Diamond, grey, rosecut, 2mm
- Emerald, Zambian, marquise, 0.65ct
- Emerald, Zambian, round, 0.3ctView full product details
One of a kind earrings in 18k solid gold.
Hallmarked by The London Assay Office.
- Hessosite garnet, 2pc, emerald cut, 7.5x6.5x5.5mm
- Sapphire, orange, 2pc, round 2mmView full product details
These studs are the ideal piece for everyday wear. Tiny but precious, simple and of course hypoallergenic, being a solid pure 18k gold adornment.
A delicate dot of sparkling Brazilian emeralds add a stylish but subdued drop of colour.
Their understated design is comfortable, fits any outfit and, if you have multiple piercings they easily match any other studs.
Stay minimalist but precious with these affordable 18k gold emerald studs.View full product details
Want a ring sizer for FREE? Click here