Marina Mura is a new fine jewellery brand, born from our love of coloured stones.
We create clean and culturally rich designs and pride ourselves in the care we take to produce unique pieces using exceptional quality materials.
Our start-up is based in London but our vision flies around the globe.
Our backgrounds in architecture and fine arts are supported by professional diplomas from the Gemological Institute of America. We are passionate travellers and find inspiration in the world's cultural and historical diversity.
We personally choose our stones from specialists from London to Sri Lanka. Each piece of jewellery in our store is carefully crafted by hand with love and responsibility in our own workshop.
Our mantra is:
- Real gemstones - we always carefully select each individual stone to be of distinctive quality and appearance.
- Finest metals - we work with the best precious metals: 18k solid gold (750), Argentium silver (935), Fine silver (999), Sterling (925).
- Responsibility - we ensure each stone is responsibly sourced and comes from trusted suppliers, as well as aim to work with 100% recycled precious metals.
- Respect to our customer - we ditched the industry's high markups by getting as close as possible to you, cutting the middleman.
- Craftsmanship - we are hugely proud of the work we do and genuinely love each piece that we make by hand.