Marina Mura is a fine jewellery brand, born from our love of coloured stones.
We create clean and culturally rich designs and pride ourselves in the care we take to produce unique pieces using exceptional quality materials.
We are based in London but our vision flies around the globe.
Our background in architecture and fine arts is backed up by a professional diploma from the Gemological Institute of America. We are passionate travellers and find inspiration in the world's cultural and historical diversity.
We personally hand pick our stones from dealers in London, India, Thailand and Sri Lanka. Each piece of jewellery is carefully crafted by hand with love and responsibility in our own workshop, most of them being one-of-a-kind.
- Real gemstones - we always carefully select each individual stone to be of distinctive quality and appearance.
- Finest metals - we work with the best precious metals: 18k solid gold (750), 22k solid gold (916), Argentium silver (935), Fine silver (999).
- Responsibility - we ensure each stone is responsibly sourced and comes from trusted suppliers, as well as aim to work with 100% recycled precious metals. We are stirving to disclose gemstone treatments and to use the most comprehensive industry standards in describing our stones.
- Craftsmanship - we are hugely proud of the work we do and genuinely love each piece that we make by hand. Always happy to create bespoke items that embody a personal or family story.
- Precious metal - almost all of our metal is recycled.